For Our Suppliers
Federal Contract and Bid Opportunities Over $250k
Purchasing Services provides value added customer service to our campus community by acquiring goods and services at the best overall cost and value. Procurements funded by federal agencies that exceed the Simplified Acquisition Threshold (SAT), as defined in 2 C.F.R. §200.88, are required to have solicitations advertised on our website. The following link allows all suppliers and contractors easy online access to solicitations, including Invitation for Bids (IFB’s) Request for Proposals (RFP’s), Request for Quotes (RFQ’s), and Addenda. All interested suppliers and contractors must follow the instructions in the solicitation to be considered for award. If you need assistance or have any questions, please contact the Purchasing Agent or Contracting Officer responsible for the solicitation.
- No bid opportunities at this time. Continue to check back regularly.
Attention All Suppliers:
New 'Bill To' Information
Effective immediately all email or paper invoices must be submitted to Payment Services one of the following ways:
- Paper Invoices - Mail to Caltech Payment Services, P.O. Box 3237, Scranton, PA 18505
- Email Invoices - Email to email@example.com
2) Email PDF invoices ONLY!
3) Original mail is not required via postal mail
Outsourced Check Printing (Non-Payroll)
Beginning Tuesday, September 4, 2018, Caltech will outsource
a majority of our check production for both Accounts Payable and Travel
Reimbursement to our new bank, JPMorgan Chase. Routine non-payroll payments
issued by check will be submitted to the bank for printing and mailing. These will be mailed within 24 hours of the check print date and will be
postmarked from the JPMorgan’s location in Texas. Although we do not anticipate
any significant delay in mailing time, you can receive more efficient payment
by enrolling in Direct Deposit. Direct Deposit is the safest and quickest
way to be paid. It is fast, simple and secure. To sign up for
Direct Deposit, click here: http://procurement.sites.caltech.edu/departments/payment/direct-deposit
In-House Check Printing (Non-Payroll)
We will continue to print and manage certain payments in-house. These are as follows:
- Wills Calls - Will call payments will be printed in-house for internal distribution
- International Payees (except Canadian) - Due to certain restrictions of international payees, postage requirements, address formatting, etc., foreign payees (except Canadian) will be printed in-house and mailed from here
- Payments with Attachments - Payments sent by FedEx, payment coupons, documents, letters, etc. to accompany check will be printed in-house
- Manual, Emergency, and Urgent Payments
Billing & Payment Inquiries
Who should I contact if I have questions concerning billing or payments?
Most questions can be answered by calling the Procurement Services Hotline at (626) 395-8900 or via email at ProcurementHotline@caltech.edu. The Hotline is operational Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Davida Perez & Windy Amaya